- 87 points Robert Parker;
- 85 points CellarTracker;
- 15.5 points Wine Great Choices;
- Silver Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2013;
- Bronze Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2011;
- Recommended International Wine Challenge 2011;
- Bronze Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2010;
- Bronze Medal International Wine & Spirit Competition 2010;
- Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge 2010;
- Special Mention Vinitaly 2010;
- Recommended Decanter World Wine Awards 2008;
- Bronze Medal International Wine & Spirit Competition 2008.
clear with a brilliant golden tones. It has a clear aroma of the variety, with some notes of orange and honey. A taste of glycerin, honey and sweetness with jam.
One of the most prestigious wineries in Portugal that, since 1952, with the spirit of cooperativism of its 550 associates, combined with the knowledge of the "people of Favaios", produce with quality and rigor.
- Bottle Size
- 0,75L - 25,4FL Oz
- Miguel Ferreira
- Serving at
- 10º - 12ºC
- Adega de Favaios
- Alcool Perc.