- 90/100 Decanter World Wine Awards 2018 Silver
Clear wine, violet red, aromas of cherry, blackberry, spices and floral notes. Structured, balanced and bulky, with full body and persistent finish.
We grew up in a family of producers, with a strong and heartfelt relationship with wine, land, countryside and rural property. From an early age we have observed their practices and listened with pride and attention to the lessons that our parents, grandparents and great grandparents have given us. It was then that we learned the first teachings about production and realized that nothing is achieved in this area without work and sacrifice. We have been drinking the necessary inspiration in the family tradition but we have not stopped applying our own strategy when we conceived the Herdade das Servas Project, which was to be born in 1998.
- Bottle Size
- 0,75L - 25,4FL Oz
- Luís Mira | Ricardo Constantino
- Harmonizes with me
- Carnes vermelhas, caça, queijos intensos e enchidos.
- Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon, Trincadeira
- Red Wine
- O vinho é parcialmente amadurecido por 12 meses em barris de carvalho de 2º e 3º ano. Após o engarrafamento, a garrafa descansa por 2 meses
- Herdade das Servas
- Alcool Perc.