- Decanter 91/100;
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2018: Silver;
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018: Silver
- 16 points Great Wine Choices;
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2014 Gold Medal (2011);
- Recommended Decanter World Wine Awards 2014 (2011);
Color red, with violet tones. Intense and lively aroma, dominated by red fruits. Fresh and elegant palate, it has a long and persistent finish.
Located in the center of DOC Douro, it is characterized by the presence of 8 terroirs very marked by the mountains, by the different altitudes and solar expositions, by the schistous soils and by the characteristic climate of the Douro river valley. In the vineyards were planted dozens of autochthonous varieties, according to Biological Production and Integrated Production. Olive trees, orange groves, almond trees and Mediterranean forests help maintain the balance of the ecosystem.
- Bottle Size
- 0,75L - 25,4FL Oz
- Harmonizes with me
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz
- Red Wine
- Serving at
- 16º - 18ºC
- Herdade do Esporão
- Alcool Perc.