- Bottle Size
- 0,75L - 25,4FL Oz
- CATARINA VIEIRA | PEDRO RIBEIRO
- Harmonizes with me
- Antão Vaz, Arinto, Viosinho
- White Wine
- Serving at
- 10º - 12ºC
- Herdade do Rocim
- Alcool Perc.
Herdade do Rocim 2019 - White WineHerdade do Rocim
- "Best of the Region" - Contest "Grape of Gold 2016" - Harvest 2014
- Silver Medal "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles" 2016 - Harvest 2014
- 86 pts. "Wine Enthusiast" - Harvest 2014
- 88 pts. "Robert Parker" - Harvest 2014
- 86 pts. "Wine Enthusiast - Latest rates - Out.2017" - Harvest 2016
Greenish color. Mineral and citric aroma. Freshness and complexity that reveal the terroir that gave rise to it.
Between Vidigueira and Cuba, in the Lower Alentejo, Herdade do Rocim has about 70 hectares of vineyards, 53 of red varieties and the remaining 17 of white varieties. Characterized by the presence of clay loam and sandy soils, in Herdade do Rocim, the criteria aim to produce high quality grapes. The Rocim Winery, a structuring element of the project, joins wine production to the aesthetic quality of its architecture, functioning as an element of marketing and promotion, qualifier of the region.