Olho do Mocho Reserva 2016 - Red WineHerdade do Rocim
- Robert Parker 90/100. 17.5 points Wine Great Choices;
- 16,5 points Revista de Vinhos;
- Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge2015;
- Bronze Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2015 (2011);
- Silver Medal International Wine Challenge 2015 (2011).
Red fruits, smoked light, dried vegetable, a little chocolate. medium body, great freshness of mouth, in a very sui generis style. Textured, with firm tannins, and great in flavor afterwards.
Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional, Tannat
Red fruit, light smoked, dry vegetable, a bit of chocolate. medium body, great freshness of mouth, in a very sui generis style. Textured, with firm tannins, and great in the after taste.
Store and Serve Advices:
Serve at a temperature of 16-18°C.
Enjoy with roasted, slightly caramelized red meat or game with black fruit jelly. Match also with a powerful Portuguese cheese from “Azeitão” or a traditional “Roquefort”.
Reviews and Awards:
. 17,5 points in Vinho Grandes Escolhas;
. 16,5 points in Revista de Vinhos;
. Bronze medal International Wine Challenge2015;
. Bronze medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2015 (2011);
. Silver medal International Wine Challenge 2015 (2011).
- Bottle Size
- 0,75L - 25,4FL Oz
- Catarina Vieira e Pedro Ribeiro
- Harmonizes with me
- Alicante Bouschet, Tinta Miúda, Petit Verdot
- Red Wine
- Serving at
- 12º - 18ºC
- Herdade do Rocim
- Alcool Perc.