The wines produced in the Dão region enjoy an already secular reputation, and their typical character was legally recognized by the Letter of Law of 18 September 1908, which delimited their production area, and, subsequently, by the Decree of 25 May 1910, which regulated its production and marketing. In 1934, the Dão Wine Region (also known as Adega do Dão) appears, the first corporate body to command the destinations of the region and in 1942, after the creation of the National Wine Board (JNV) and with the proliferation of Grémios da Lavoura , Adega do Dão was replaced by the Federation of Vinicultores do Dão (FVD).
- Bottle Size
- 0,75L - 25,4FL Oz
- Red Wine
- Federação dos Vinicultores do Dão