Herdade do Rocim Touriga Nacional 2017 - Red WineHerdade do Rocim
- 89 pts. "Robert Parker" - Harvest 2012
- 85 pts. "Wine Enthusiast" - Harvest 2013
- Gold Medal "Mundus Vini 2017 Spring Tasting" - Harvest 2015
- 86 pts. Andreas Larsson - Harvest 2015
- Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2017 - Harvest
- Golden Grape Excellence Award 2017 - Harvest 2015
- Gold Medal - Wine Tasting Selection M
- 85 pts Wine Enthusiast - Latest rates - Oct.2017 - Harvest 2015
- Silver Medal at the 2018 Brussels World Contest - 2016 Harvest
- Silver Medal at IWC 2018 - Harvest 2016
Ruby and violet color. Fresh and mineral nose. Traditional floral notes of caste and spices from the barrel stage. Soft, silky tannins. Structure that will allow a good evolution in the bottle.
Full color, caste appears to be quite evident in the aroma and flavor, intense, full of elegant floral notes and wild berries, touch and mint and spices. Beautiful and refined, very expressive, delicious, a beautiful example of Touriga in Vidigueira land.
Store and Serve Advices:
Serve at a temperature of 16-18°C.
Enjoy with roasted, slightly caramelized red meat or game with black fruit jelly. Match also with a powerful Portuguese cheese from “Azeitão” or a traditional “Roquefort”.
Reviews and Awards:
. 16 points in Revista de Vinhos.
- Bottle Size:
- 75CL - 25,4FL Oz
- CATARINA VIEIRA | PEDRO RIBEIRO
- Harmonizes with me:
- Touriga Nacional
- Wine Tipe
- Red Wine
- Serving at
- 16º - 18ºC
- Stage in French oak barrels, for a period of 11 months.
The wine staged in the bottle for a period of three months.
- Herdade do Rocim
- Alcool Perc.: