Zagalos Reserva 2013 - Red WineQuinta do Mouro
- 16,5 points Revista de Vinhos;
- Gold medal Mundus Vini 2013 (2009);
- Silver Medal International Wine Challenge 2014 (2009);
- Gold medal Mundus Vini 2011 (2007);
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2011 Gold Medal (2007).
Grenade color, almost black. Aroma with red fruits (very mainly redcurrant), but strong and observing some alcohol. red fruits, some wood and some rather aggressive smoke. Consistent and well written yet must wait a little longer to open.
This is a wine that was born of errors and the least you can say is that there are errors that come in handy. It's a different wine, full of character and with a story to tell. It is a work of a wine man who detests the rules, abhors the politically correct, undoubtedly retains his controversy and refuses to see wine as a simple product designed to please the market.
Tasting Notes: Intense garnet color, has an aroma of red fruits, jam, green peppers and spices. In mouth reveals a good structure and balance, smooth tannins, with a fruity and persistent.
Serving at: 16/18ºC.
We recommend with: Hunting | Red Meat | Cheese.
- Bottle Size:
- 75CL - 25,4FL Oz
- Luís Louro
- Harmonizes with me:
- Trincadeira, Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Tipe
- Red Wine
- Serving at
- 16º - 18ºC
- Quinta do Mouro
- Alcool Perc.: