- 16,5 points Revista de Vinhos;
- 16 points Great Wine Choices;
- Recommended International Wine Challenge 2014 (2011);
- Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge 2013 (2009). "
Bright red and very young. Fine and complex aroma, very fruity, the predominant character of ripe fruits such as black plum and cassis, very characteristic of this wine, with notes of vanilla from its aging in oak. Tasty, full bodied, complex characteristics of ripe fruit with soft and velvety tannins, backed by a good acidity, which gives a great balance and a fine and quite long finish.
All the wines from Lavradores de Feitoria - from the great consumption to the great guard - are balanced, elegant and oriented to the good gastronomy, but always with a stamp of the character of the Douro. One should expect, and demand, the strong personality of each brand as an expression of terroir, concept, or even fantasy.
Tasting Notes: Bright red almost opaque. Elegant and very complex, with discrete wood and well matched with the wine, predominantly however the red fruit character of ripe black plum and blackberry type. Very tasty, full-bodied, complex, shows ripe fruit with soft and velvety tannins, supported by good acidity, which gives it an excellent balance and a thin and very long finish. Promises longevity.
Serving at: 16/18ºC.
We recommend with: Meats | Cheese.
- Bottle Size
- 0,75L - 25,4FL Oz
- Paulo Ruão
- Harmonizes with me
- White Meat
- Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca
- Red Wine
- Serving at
- 50% do lote em inox; 25% em barrica de carvalho francês novas; 25% em barrica de carvalho francês de segundo ano durante 11 meses
- Lavradores de Feitoria
- Alcool Perc.